Ta strona używa plików cookie w celu usprawnienia i ułatwienia dostępu do serwisu oraz prowadzenia danych statystycznych. Dalsze korzystanie z tej witryny oznacza akceptację tego stanu rzeczy.
Polityka Prywatności    Jak wyłączyć cookies? AKCEPTUJĘ
Skocz do zawartości
IlrgoCeEe

5 observations versus Jacksonville Jaguars 33-30 decline vs. Tennessee Titans

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

A disappointing finishing toward an appealing activity that quickly didn pretty jump the Jacksonville Jaguarscourse inside of the stop. Primarily, that the simply just direction a person may explain yesterday 33-30 decline in the direction of the Tennessee Titans Andrew Norwell Jersey.With a great deal toward takeaway, below are our 5 observations in opposition to Sunday match in just Nashville: Jaguars can get over sharp passing activity, a person in general sackJacksonville entered Sunday with just one reason in just head - avoid Derrick Henry at all rates. Perfectly, that charge was every little thing as the Titans shredded the Jaguarssecondary towards choose off towards an early 14-actuality contribute upon the working day https://www.jjfanstoreonline.com/Blair_Brown_Jersey-30, approximately pulling absent against the Jaguars as the initial fifty percent finished within remarkable style (a lot more upon that later on). Finally, the Jaguars did execute what they mounted out in the direction of do. The employees would preserve Henry toward accurately 84 speeding yards upon 25 carries (3.4 yards-for each-provide) with a lengthy of only 14 yards. Still, within just endorsing out for the work the finish recreation, the Jaguars unsuccessful toward end the Titansquarterback, enabling Ryan Tannehill in direction of thorough 18 out of 24 passes for 239 yards and 4 touchdowns. The Jaguars have been basically capable toward obtain toward Tannehill one particular period, although recording 4 quarterback hurries, one particular a piece against KLavon Chaisson and Taven Bryan and 2 against Josh Allen https://www.jjfanstoreonline.com/Mike_Glennon_Jersey-107.Jaguars defensive cope with Abry Jones admitted after the video game, that potentially the employees marketed out in direction of prevent the work a little bit much too a lot, a detriment, finally. feel this match we was possibly a minor locked within just a very little little bit far too into the function, form of bared our eyes and form of labored out late toward perform towards the go,Jones explained soon after the video game every time requested pertaining to the criteria starting to be toward the quarterback upon Sunday. ut I believe that that particularly how it is with just about every match. I consider going in advance wee transferring in the direction of test toward consideration upon that much more due to the fact I rather believe that that was a accurate substantial portion of the recreation. I believe our DBs do a constructive task nevertheless we accurately can depart them out there masking for regarding 6 in the direction of 10 seconds, as a result wee bought in direction of do a far better undertaking starting to be off all those blocks.ookie KLavon Chaisson notches initial sack of careerThe Jaguars move hurry was primarily dropped-within just-step towards the Titans upon Sunday, even now the a person sack of the working day would arrive upon a pivotal 3rd-down reduce early in just the moment quarter with the titans up 7. Chaisson designed a wonderful within just transfer upon secure Rodger Saffold towards deliver his path in the direction of Tannehill.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi