Ta strona używa plików cookie w celu usprawnienia i ułatwienia dostępu do serwisu oraz prowadzenia danych statystycznych. Dalsze korzystanie z tej witryny oznacza akceptację tego stanu rzeczy.
Polityka Prywatności    Jak wyłączyć cookies? AKCEPTUJĘ
Skocz do zawartości
Gość White, Christopher Simon

Loans, Project Funding, Trade Finance via BG/SBLC/LC

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gość White, Christopher Simon

EAGLE FINANCIAL AND LEASING SERVICES (UK) LIMITED is a traditional provider of UK, Investment Management
and Financial Services, we also offer International Trade Services, Investment Management and trade finance
solution such as confirmable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission issued by AAA rated
banks, AA+ and other top rated North American banks, Western European banks and Asian banks for the
issuance of Bank Instruments.

Accessing the right financial product or facility at a crucial stage can be the key to business success.We
are efficient provider of fresh cut Bank Guarantee (BG), Stand by Letter of Credit (SBLC), Proof of Funds
(POF), Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) Medium Term Note (MTN), Confirmable Bank Drafts for sale and
lease that can be engaged in trading, discounting, projects in Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum,
Telecommunication, General Construction, Real Estate, Mining, Large Scale International Trade, Hospitality
Development Projects. Contact us today with your inquiries. Kind regards, WHITE, Christopher Simon Director 

(EAGLE FINANCIAL AND LEASING SERVICES (UK) LIMITED).

Leasing Price : 4%+1%

Buying Price: 32%+2%

White, Christopher Simon
email : advice.eagleflsltd@gmail.com

eagle logo.jpg

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość Robert Glen

Project Funding and Banking Instrument Such As {(BG/SBLC/LC/DC/MTN)} for lease and purchase

Sir

I am a financial consultant and have a very good and reputable Provider of some bank instruments we can only deliver fresh cut cash backed lease bank instrument {(BG/SBLC/LC/DC/MTN)} to you in accordance to our terms and condition. Our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.

Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.

Email: robertg.finance@gmail.com
BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

BG 2.jpeg

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość Robert Glen

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider.

Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details.

They deal with issuing of instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit also Letters of credit. I only want serious buyers then i will put you in touch with the provider directly.

- Bank Guarantee (BG)
- Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
- Direct Line of Credit (DLC)
- Medium Term Note (MTN)
- Letter of Credit (LC)
I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.

BG 2.jpeg

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość Robert Glen

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider.

Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details.

They deal with issuing of instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit also Letters of credit. I only want serious buyers then i will put you in touch with the provider directly.

- Bank Guarantee (BG)
- Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
- Direct Line of Credit (DLC)
- Medium Term Note (MTN)
- Letter of Credit (LC)
I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.

BG 2.jpeg

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość Walsh Robert

We are authorized Financial consulting firm that work directly with
A rated banks eg Lloyds Bank,Barclays Bank,hsbc bank etc

We provide BG, SBLC, LC, LOAN and lots more for client all over the world.

Equally,we are ready to work with Brokers and financial
consultants/consulting firms in their respective countries.

We are equally ready to pay commission to those Brokers and financial
consultants/consulting firms.

Awaiting a favourable response from you.

Best regards
WALSH SMITH, ROBERT
email : info.iqfinanceplc@gmail.com
Tel contact: +447031968934

qa.jpg

qa.jpg

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi